Please read the instructions very carefully. Abstract submissions will only be accepted in the format set out below.
All abstracts must be submitted online using the form. Submissions sent by email or via any other means will not be accepted:
- Maximum of 3 authors – MUST include the consultant in charge of the case
- Permanent email address of ALL three authors
- In addition, mobile telephone number of the presenting author
- First author must be available to present on the day if the abstract is accepted
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding contact details
Closing date for applications will be on midnight of the day specified
Applicants will receive email notification of the outcome of the submission automatically following peer review.
Where your submission is accepted, this must be confirmed and finalised by the presenting author.
- Reply to the email notification of conditional acceptance within 7 days
- Submit any relevant histopathology and radiology materials to be reviewed in the meeting as separate Powerpoint presentations at the latest two weeks prior to the meeting.
- Submit the actual Powerpoint presentation of the talk at the latest one week prior to the meeting. Changes on the day of the meeting will NOT be allowed under any circumstances.